Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for several popular audio formats.Foobar2000 fixes WavPack playback over HTTP, Foobar2000 weird shell extension behaviors with the “stop after current” option.More Fixes in this version try it and Comment .Foobar2000 have Some of the “folder context menus” option active and weird behaviors of the basic features include ReplayGain support,Foobar2000 low memory footprint and native support for the Windows platform.
- Ability to edit embedded pictures in media files – currently supports: MP3, FLAC, WMA, WavPack, Musepack and APE.
- Updated ReplayGain scanning code to the latest version of libebur128.
- various improvements to ID3 tag handling.
- resolves multiple known problems with the new ReplayGain scanner.
- Improved performance when playing very short tracks.
- Improved tag compatibility with other software.
- “Album artist” is mapped to ID3v2 TPE2 like in WMP/iTunes.
- Support for iTunes “itunescompilation” tags, in MP3/ID3v2 and MP4.
- ID3v2.3 tags are now written by default since version 2.4 seems to be widely ignored by software vendors.
- Added support for multi-value WMA tags.
- Improved reading of MP3 encoding information headers written by alpha versions of LAME.
- ReplayGain scanner now uses libebur128 for improved accuracy.
License : FreewareFoobar2000 1.1.13 / 1.1.16 beta 1 (Great and free audio player),
More Free Software To Download:
By Fahad Saleh