This is a WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, and 300-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.
- Supports the newly released GeForce GTX 580 and GeForce GTX 570 GPUs
- Increases performance for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. the latest Release 260 drivers
- Adds ambient occlusion support for one of the most popular games of the year: Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty. Ambient occlusion improves the quality of lighting, shadows, and depth perception in many parts of the game
- Increases performance vs. v260.89 drivers in the following PC games: Civilization V (SLI), Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIV and F1 2010 (DX11).
- Adds SLI profiles for the following PC games: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Fallout: New Vegas.
- Improves compatibility for Fallout: New Vegas with antialiasing enabled.
- Improves Alt-Tab compatibility for several PC games.
- Adds support for the newly released GeForce GT 430 GPU.
- Increases performance for GeForce GTX 400 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. v258.96 WHQL drivers.
- Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 188.8.131.52.
- New driver installer with enhanced user interface and new Express and Custom installation options, with improved installation time for multi-GPU PCs.
- Adds support for playing back Blu-ray 3D discs when connecting your GPU to an HDMI 1.4 3D TV.
- Adds lossless DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio bitstreaming support for compatible Blu-ray movies with GeForce GTX 460 GPUs.
- With Release 260 drivers, the installation process for 3D Vision has changed.
- Adds NVIDIA 3D Vision streaming support for Firefox 4 and Google Chrome web browsers.
- Adds support for numerous 3D Vision hardware and 3D Vision games.
- Adds or enhances SLI profiles for the following PC games: City of Heroes: Going Rogue, Alien Swarm, Dead Rising 2, Front Mission Evolved, Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days, LEGO: Harry Potter.
- Adds support for OpenGL 4.1 for GeForce 400 series GPUs.
- Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514.
- Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
- Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1.
Adds support for GeForce GTX 460.
Adds support for NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
Adds additional performance increases for GeForce GTX 400 Series GPUs in several PC games.
Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0224.
Upgrades HD Audio driver version 184.108.40.206 (for supported GPUs).
License : FreewarenVidia Graphics Driver (Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows 7 32-bit) 285.58 ,
More Free Software To Download:
By Fahad Saleh