Wireshark Is the best Network Analyzer for windows and Linux , Wireshark have Rich VoIP analysis and Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode TShark utility also Wireshark allows you to export the date as XML , PostScript®, CSV, or plain text . One of the best Features that Wireshark have is the ability to live capture and offline analysis and apture files compressed with gzip also can do Deep inspection of hundreds of protocols . And A lot more features that Wireshark have I will let you find it by yourself.
- Wireshark can import text dumps, similar to text2pcap.
- You can now view Wireshark’s dissector tables (for example the TCP port to dissector mappings) from the main window.
- TShark can show a specific occurrence of a field when using ‘-T fields’.
- Custom columns can show a specific occurrence of a field.
- You can hide columns in the packet list.
- Wireshark can now export SMB objects.
- dftest and randpkt now have manual pages.
- TShark can now display iSCSI service response times.
- Dumpcap can now save files with a user-specified group id.
- Syntax checking is done for capture filters.
- You can display the compiled BPF code for capture filters in the Capture Options dialog.
- You can now navigate backwards and forwards through TCP and UDP sessions using Ctrl+, and Ctrl+. .
License : FreewareWireshark 1.8.3 (World Best Network Protocol Analyzer),
More Free Software To Download:
By Fahad Saleh