JAlbum For Mac creates thumbnails and HTML pages to publish your images as a gallery or as a picture slide show. JAlbum allows you to create nice-looking photo galleries for the Web. With it You simply select or movie files onto JAlbum, The galleries are based on various templates, and their appearance can be farther customized by advanced users. additional features include support for IPTC/EXIF data, JAlbum have style sheets, also lossless image manipulation, and drop folders containing images or drag and pluggable image filters, and a built-in FTP/SFTP client.
- Version 9.1.2 introduced a bug where the album was always generated on the C: drive on Windows no matter the output directory setting
- Mac and Linux users couldn’t previously use filesystem soft links referencing the image directory and output directory
- Updated underlying communication libraries (ftp and sftp)
- When having “Change directory locations” checkbox deselected, the directory fields were disabled which signalled they were not respected. Now that has been changed to uneditable fields instead.
- French, Czech and Hungarian languages updated. Thank you translators!
- Importing old album projects having “Output to image directory” checked wasn’t always handled right in 8.12.
- Having “Output to image directory” set as default on an earlier version and then updating to Jalbum 8.12.1 would cause and error. Now fixed.
- Reverted to classic IO for copying files instead of Native IO, as Native IO caused resource issues on some Windows systems. This change doesn’t seem to have any significant performace impact.
- Fix bug causing error to be printed to the system console when calculating hash code for images with custom filters applied (for detecting changes)
By Fahad Saleh